Apr 27, 2016
Light Warriors In this week's episode, I will talk a little bit
about who I am, what an Everyday Light Warrior is, why I call the
show Every Day Light Warriors, why I started, what to expect from
the show, and how by listening to the show, it can add value to
I will talk about:
- How it was growing up in the pine forest of Sweden, three hours
north of Stockholm.
- Growing up with very positive parents.
- Falling in love with photography at the age of 8 years
- Getting into Theatre.
- That one moment I almost fainted coming to North Queensland
- Working as a photographer in Melbourne.
- Starting my design business Dirt By
- Moving to Queensland when my first child was born.
- Suffering from postnatal depression and being down in
- How I got my groove back by starting the podcast journey
- Joining Podcasters Paradise and launching my Podcast.
Direct link to the show notes: EVERYDAY LIGHT
GIVE US A
RATING AND REVIEW ON ITUNES